Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"In my mind I'm Gone to California" -James Taylor

So I know this is way late, ok so maybe only a week. But my roommates would claim that i was gone to carolina, (or california in this case) since a while ago. But this last week it became reality when Alana, Evan, and I took a road trip to visit their home in Pasadena. It was a long 10 hour drive, but split between three drivers it wasn't so bad. It also helped that Alana fell asleep when Evan was driving (we made it to St. George in record time).
We had an amazing time down in California, Activities included playing with Gavin, Holding the new baby Elise, Going swimming (for the first time in 2.5 years) Going flying to Santa Babara (special thanks to Bob and Julie for an amazing experience), and singing in stake choir.
So it was a fun trip and we are looking forward to a repeat. Thanks to all for having us!

No comments: