Monday, February 2, 2009

New Semester (how many pictures can I fit)










So I've decided that I really need to post on here more regularly. This semester is really interesting so I think it would be a good idea to explain a little of what is going on. So to start off, I am taking four classes, i know that doesn't sound like a lot but 2 four credit hour classes make four classes more than enough. First I am taking (once again) Math 113 (i kinda need to remember my math) there is a lot of homework but i am feeling good about the class. Next I am also taking Chem 105 which is quite interesting. I will be taking my first test tomorrow (Tuesday) so hopefully that will go well. I round out my schedule with World Civ. from 1500 to the present and New Testament, Acts to Revelation. My world civ. class is kinda boring... (i am writing this while in lecture and there are 4 sleeping people within 3 chairs of me in all directions) It's a lot of student opinions about whatever... (yawn) oh GEs couldn't they all just disappear. and my New Testament teacher being from my home ward makes things interesting as well.
Over the break, Dan and I had a lot of fun, including snow shoeing... then a week into the semester Nanny and Gilly came with their kids. There was a lot of fun, including FHE (james is playing Laban with the Gold Plates), Sledding with the family, and just hanging out at home. (isn't Baby Lesy just a Princess.... sorry boys)

No comments: